Check your Equifax report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Check your Equifax report

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got me stumped.

That makes 2 of us.  It's just odd that the monitoring software is able to pick up on a late payment and say how long ago it was, give reason codes that reference it etc. yet in looking at the accounts it isn't visible.  I know which account it should be of course since I can see the negatives on EX and TU, but it's not visible on EQ.
I'm still anxious to pull my FICO 08's next week from CCT to see if my EQ score went up at all since I got this +34 VS 3.0 bump.  I'll be sure to report back on this one.

Wait, if it's on your other reports, that's probably where it's getting it from. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Check your Equifax report

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait, if it's on your other reports, that's probably where it's getting it from. 

What do you mean exactly?  Do you mean if it's present on my TU and EX reports that somehow a report based on EQ data can see that?  I don't think that makes sense, so I'm quite sure I'm not understanding you Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.