Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Support Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Child Support Question

hello.im a resident of california and child support procedures vary from state to state.I was in a simular situation and had all but givin up even tryin to understand, but i got some help on the situation and heres what i can tell u. they wont take the account off the report all together but they may show pays as agreed.One thing to really be aware of is the months where  you are paid 3 times. the third check will never reach them in time and therefore will be considerd late.( i know this isnt fair but its your tax dollars at work).there are 2 ways you can work within this trap. 1 u can send a payment of one third that months total payment in the middle of the month. or 2 , for every time this has happend, get a print out from your employer showing the dates the funds where deducted from your payroll. i did #2 the last 3 times they reported me 30 days late and they took it off within a week.actually getting the person on the phone was hardest part of the deal
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.