zoom

Christian Community Credit Union

First message, but long time lurking and learning :smileyhappy:

Tuscani's tip on Christian Community Credit Union:

The first one is Christian Community Credit Union. They offer a nice CC, great refi rates, and are very lenient and BK friendly.. Be careful with them if your DTI is high though. NOTE: You do not have to be Christian to apply.

I just applied for their Visa with a request for a balance transfer. A few seconds after I pushed the submit button I received a popup that said a lending agent would be contacting me within 24 hours. Is this the normal response before approval or is this the Christian Community Credit Union version of the "within 7-10 days" response. Anybody else applied for this yet?
Established Contributor
Cory

Re: Christian Community Credit Union

With my credit, I think I might have to be baptized before they will consider me, if not salvation.

Cory
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
New Contributor
thatgrri3

[ Edited ]
I applied too, and got the same response.  If it is true that they only check EX, I might have a chance.  Otherwise, fogeta 'bout it.

Message Edited by thatgrri3 on 06-20-2007 08:40 AM
Established Contributor
rifleman

LOL, yes perhaps your credit can become "Born Again" and all your latepayments washed away...
New Contributor
thatgrri3

Yeah, I wondered if they based their decision on whether or not you "joined." 
Established Contributor
Cory

rifleman wrote:
LOL, yes perhaps your credit can become "Born Again" and all your latepayments washed away...

I truly hope to be washed whiter than snow.................

Well I will find out later...I don't want to be found in the lake of fire................

Well I'm off to find my baptism robe......................
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

FYI... they do not do instant.. so no need to panic. You should hear back within a day or two.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

thatgrri3 wrote:
Yeah, I wondered if they based their decision on whether or not you "joined." 

Nope.. You join after approval.
Frequent Contributor
princessofpink

Hey can I apply for that deal??? :smileytongue:

rifleman wrote:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}