Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Auto! Help! Co-sigend! Mistake!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Auto! Help! Co-sigend! Mistake!

I co-signed for a car with Citi Auto, The girl filed for a bankruptcy in march of 07 (with out my knowledge) once she filed Citi auto stopped sending her statement. So the only one on the loan after the Bankruptcy was me I live in Texas she lived in PA. I never received a statement or any phone calls to inform me of the late payments. I pulled my credit and found that I had 3 30day lates right after the bankruptcy. I then called them and asked for the due date so that I could start making the payments. Has any one had any luck with Citi Auto. I called and spoke to a CSR, a supervisor and then had to leave a message for some on named Trina. Who has never called me back It has been 5 days since the phone call. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Auto! Help! Co-sigend! Mistake!

Its hard to get a response in this forum. Thanks guys!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Auto! Help! Co-sigend! Mistake!

You might have better luck posting this in the mortgage, auto board...maybe one of the mods will move this over for you...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.