Did you mean: 

Citi Bank CC

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Bank CC

fused111 wrote:

SGT_F wrote:
I'll have to wait till Mon morning to see my CL...but do you all know some of their lower CL? I have BOA w/2k CL and another CC w/300 CL. It seems like a lot of peoples are getting approved for large CL.

Message Edited by SGT_F on 06-30-2007 08:32 PM

Although I was approved instantly, they only gave me a 3,600 CL.  I have card with 5 times that already.  I will ask for a CLI at activation and if they say no, I will say no too and tell to close the d*rn card.

Weird.. Citi is pretty good with CLIs on activation though.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going to try...but might not work...they gave me 1200 CL. I have short history w/648 Fico at time of approval.
Message 12 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tuscani wrote:

fused111 wrote:

SGT_F wrote:
I'll have to wait till Mon morning to see my CL...but do you all know some of their lower CL? I have BOA w/2k CL and another CC w/300 CL. It seems like a lot of peoples are getting approved for large CL.

Although I was approved instantly, they only gave me a 3,600 CL.  I have card with 5 times that already.  I will ask for a CLI at activation and if they say no, I will say no too and tell to close the d*rn card.

Tusc:

I was told when I receive the card, I will need to activate it.  At that time I will request a substantial CLI.  FYI they did in fact pull EQ.
Message 13 of 18
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

fused111 wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

fused111 wrote:

SGT_F wrote:

Tusc:

I was told when I receive the card, I will need to activate it.  At that time I will request a substantial CLI.  FYI they did in fact pull EQ.

They shouldn't pull another for CLI on activation though.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just want to pass this info to you all...I tried to get a CLI at activation. I got this card the end of June. They gave me a 1200 CL w/ EQ 648. I also tried to get several after activation and all the customer reps told me I had to wait until 6 mths. I tried on-line and the same thing--denial. I called today to convert my drivers edge into the new citi cash return card w/no cap...and I ask the rep for CLI and he said to call back in an 1hr. I did and got approve for 3500 CL. My EQ was also probably 20-30 points lower. Seems like they are more giving than BOA.

Message Edited by SGT_F on 08-09-2007 09:36 PM
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuscani wrote:

@fused111 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Although I was approved instantly, they only gave me a 3,600 CL. I have card with 5 times that already. I will ask for a CLI at activation and if they say no, I will say no too and tell to close the d*rn card.

I hate that they do a hard pull everytime I request for a CLI.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just want to pass this info to you all...I tried to get a CLI at activation. I got this card the end of June. They gave me a 1200 CL w/ EQ 648. I also tried to get several after activation and all the customer reps told me I had to wait until 6 mths. I tried on-line and the same thing--denial. I called today to convert my drivers edge into the new citi cash return card w/no cap...and I ask the rep for CLI and he said to call back in an 1hr. I did and got approve for 3500 CL. My EQ was also probably 20-30 points lower. Seems like they are more giving than BOA.

Message Edited by SGT_F on 08-09-2007 09:36 PM

They're lying about the wait til 6 month thing. I've gotten a CLI every three months with them, but two of the CLI were only ONE WEEK APART!!!
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by jizoe182 on 08-10-2007 06:53 AM
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.