Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Citi - E-mail after Application...

Got this in my email box after applying for a Citi HH... Does this come with declines AND approvals???
 
Rob
 

 
Dear Robert

Thank you for applying for a Citi Card.

This confirms that your online credit card application has been received and is currently
being processed. You will receive a letter via U.S. mail or an email notifying you of the application
status within 30 days.


Citi Card benefits include:
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- Personal information protected by our Privacy Policy
- Dedicated 24/7 Customer Service

Online services include:
- Manage your account online
- See current balance and unbilled activity
- Pay your credit card bill
- Review past statements

Go to citicards.com to learn more about Citi card benefits. Once you receive your card, don't forget to
register for our free online services.

Valued Member
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎06-07-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...


FICO_Focused wrote:
Got this in my email box after applying for a Citi HH... Does this come with declines AND approvals???
Rob

Dear Robert Thank you for applying for a Citi Card. This confirms that your online credit card application has been received and is currently being processed. You will receive a letter via U.S. mail or an email notifying you of the application status within 30 days. Citi Card benefits include: - $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges - Personal information protected by our Privacy Policy - Dedicated 24/7 Customer Service Online services include: - Manage your account online - See current balance and unbilled activity - Pay your credit card bill - Review past statements Go to citicards.com to learn more about Citi card benefits. Once you receive your card, don't forget to register for our free online services.

got that same e-mail (with the exception of Dear "Robert". Mine said Paul). Maybe we both hit return at the same time and overwhelmed their approval system...:smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...

The e-mail is an auto-responder. Has nothing to do with whether or not you are approved.
Established Contributor
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...

Citi turned me down due to to many inqs... :smileysad:
 
My own fault for the recent app spree I went on... Live and learn.
 
Rob
Established Contributor
Posts: 630
Registered: ‎06-20-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...

focused,
 
Sorry about the decline...:smileysad:
 
If you don't mind sharing...what CRA did the pull and how many inq's did you have?
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...



so_confused wrote:
focused,
 
Sorry about the decline...:smileysad:
 
If you don't mind sharing...what CRA did the pull and how many inq's did you have?


Pulled TU 668 (MyFICO as of 6/28) Have 6 INQs including the Citi...
 
Rob
Established Contributor
Posts: 630
Registered: ‎06-20-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...

Thanks for the post...stay focused:smileyvery-happy: Sorry, had to say it.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...



so_confused wrote:
Thanks for the post...stay focused:smileyvery-happy: Sorry, had to say it.


Focused and Committed...
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.