Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi - E-mail after Application...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi - E-mail after Application...

Got this in my email box after applying for a Citi HH... Does this come with declines AND approvals???

Rob

Dear Robert

Thank you for applying for a Citi Card.

This confirms that your online credit card application has been received and is currently
being processed. You will receive a letter via U.S. mail or an email notifying you of the application
status within 30 days.

Citi Card benefits include:
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- Personal information protected by our Privacy Policy
- Dedicated 24/7 Customer Service

Online services include:
- Manage your account online
- See current balance and unbilled activity
- Pay your credit card bill
- Review past statements

Go to citicards.com to learn more about Citi card benefits. Once you receive your card, don't forget to
register for our free online services.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi - E-mail after Application...

@Anonymous wrote:
Got this in my email box after applying for a Citi HH... Does this come with declines AND approvals???
Rob

Dear Robert Thank you for applying for a Citi Card. This confirms that your online credit card application has been received and is currently being processed. You will receive a letter via U.S. mail or an email notifying you of the application status within 30 days. Citi Card benefits include: - $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges - Personal information protected by our Privacy Policy - Dedicated 24/7 Customer Service Online services include: - Manage your account online - See current balance and unbilled activity - Pay your credit card bill - Review past statements Go to citicards.com to learn more about Citi card benefits. Once you receive your card, don't forget to register for our free online services.

got that same e-mail (with the exception of Dear "Robert". Mine said Paul). Maybe we both hit return at the same time and overwhelmed their approval system...Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

The e-mail is an auto-responder. Has nothing to do with whether or not you are approved.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi turned me down due to to many inqs... Smiley Sad

My own fault for the recent app spree I went on... Live and learn.

Rob
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

focused,

Sorry about the decline...Smiley Sad

If you don't mind sharing...what CRA did the pull and how many inq's did you have?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

so_confused wrote:
focused,

Sorry about the decline...Smiley Sad

If you don't mind sharing...what CRA did the pull and how many inq's did you have?

Pulled TU 668 (MyFICO as of 6/28) Have 6 INQs including the Citi...

Rob
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the post...stay focusedSmiley Very Happy Sorry, had to say it.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

so_confused wrote:
Thanks for the post...stay focusedSmiley Very Happy Sorry, had to say it.

Focused and Committed...
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.