Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi IdentityMonitor Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi IdentityMonitor Question

Has any1 use Citi IdentityMonitor. In its website, these are some of the benefits I quite don't understand...

-Secure 24/7 online access to your credit bureau reports, scores & analysis

-Access to 3-in-1 credit reports, credit scores and monitoring from the 3 leading credit bureaus at no additional cost

-Ensure that your credit file is accurate. Upon enrollment, you'll receive your credit report and score with detailed instructions on how to interpret it. Plus, to help you gauge the health of your credit, you'll receive an analysis of your credit score compared to national averages. As a member, you can then check your credit report and score every month for updates.

Question: Does this mean we can access our updated credit reports (all 3) every month with our scores (FAKO or FICO...whatever they are from this site)???  If this is case, not a bad deal to be able to see your updated credit reports for about $13 a month.

Can anybody who knows about this product tell me if this is the case or not? Thanks.

Message Edited by liz20 on 04-07-2008 01:42 PM
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi IdentityMonitor Question

Hi liz, I have that. It's pretty neat I think.

I'm told you can only pull a new credit report monthly on it. And yes, the scores are FAKO, but awfully flattering! Smiley Very Happy

I love the side by side comparison of all 3 credit reports. There's lots of pluses. But some things are hard to wade through.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the fast answer. But you mean a new credit report monthly for all 3 credit bureaus with 3 credit scores (FAKO) or just from one?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not one. All 3! Smiley Happy Monthly....yup yup. Pretty cool, eh?
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that's pretty nice. Now I'm thinking in enrolling. Thanks a lot for the info.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked into it today as TU FINALLY reported the HD card.

On the log in page was a join button, for $4.95/mo.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have Amex, sign up for CreditSecure. With this you can update all three CB every 24 HOURS!! Monthly is far too long of a wait for FAKO scores. I've had CitoMonitor before and they are soooo inaccurate, it's mindblowing.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have an Amex, I'll check it out. Also, my sister has citi IdentityMonitor so for $5 a month won't be bad for me to join. I also check her scores and yes they are very inaccurate. Her EQ was 699 on their website, but I told her to sign on to myFico and check her real score. It came out 722 on myFico...Great. I thought that usually FAKO scores were higher. That proved to be wrong in a good way.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up for IdentityMonitor a month ago and I was disappointed. The reports I received were inaccurate. For Experian, it was missing a public record which was on my report. The customer service reps do not seem to understand their product as well. When I called to cancel, the rep informed me that I still had two reports available. He was talking about the other 2 credit bureaus which I had already received. I bit the money bullet and signed up for TC instead.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.