Established Contributor
Anderson

Citi Premier Pass CC denied......

I had applied online, got msg that they would contact me by mail. Received a rejection letter from them yesterday. They pulled Equifax, said 'a delinquent obligation, either paid or unpaid, was recorded on your credit bureau report.' So...today I wrote a reconsideration letter (never heard of that till visiting this forum). I tried to explain the derogatory and stressed my 5yr zero-late history with Orchard & CapOne. Will update here when I hear from them again. Do they always respond to a reconsideration letter?
Contributor
UnderEstimated

Re: Citi Premier Pass CC denied......

You will normally get a response since your letter is actually read by a person and you don't have a computer generating your rejection. 
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Anderson wrote:
Do they always respond to a reconsideration letter?

Results vary, but I got responses with 2 outta 3 recons. 1 denied. Other appears to have issued.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Use PFB. Citi is very responsive with PFB and reconn. Good luck!

Established Contributor
Anderson

Received a letter from Citi in response to my reconn request. They basically said they would not reconsider without an updated cr. So, I give up.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+