TexSooner

Citibank Credit Dispute Bureau

I'm just looking for an address confirmation, fax number, or a phone number. I don't believe I opened a CC when I was 3 with Citibank....

I called and got a few different answers... Customer service has been so-so.

Citibank Credit Dispute Bureau

PO Box 6241

Sioux Falls, SD 57117

Fax: 605.357.2072 or 605.330.6780 or 866.548.5614. I've I was also told PO Box 6427.

Any insight would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Citibank Credit Dispute Bureau

Is the account negative?

Looking at your CR, what does it say under "responsibility" (e.g. joint, individual, or authorized user)?

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: Citibank Credit Dispute Bureau

Is the purpose of obtaining the address to file a direct dispute?

If so, the direct dispute rules include specfic provisions for direct dispute address (16 CFR 660.4(c))

The rules provide that if you send it to "any business address of the furnisher" or to the address "set forth in a consumer report related to the consumer," they are required to investigate it as a direct dispute.  That rule is intended to relieve the consumer of the necessity to find some unknown or restrictive address for disputing.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+