Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank reconsideration?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibank reconsideration?

Has anyone had luck with a Citibank recon using PFB? 
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citibank reconsideration?

YES! Use PFB! They generally respond next day!
Message 2 of 11
2anewu
Regular Contributor

When using PFB what do you put in for the reason...?  I have tried to use it but I guess that I am just not getting it. Thanks!
Message 3 of 11
2anewu
Regular Contributor

BUMP
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

2anewu wrote:
I have tried to use it but I guess that I am just not getting it.

Not getting recon or not getting PFB?
Message 5 of 11
2anewu
Regular Contributor

PFB.  I am just confused as to which reason to choose...(question, etc..). Do I select "I have a question" for my recon or is there another area that you go to when writing recon's. Thanks!
Message 6 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

2anewu wrote:
PFB.  I am just confused as to which reason to choose...(question, etc..). Do I select "I have a question" for my recon or is there another area that you go to when writing recon's. Thanks!

Doesn't matter.
Message 7 of 11
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Smiley Mad All the wasted time.  I was sure there was a "special" button for me to click. Thanks!
Message 8 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

2anewu wrote:
Smiley Mad All the wasted time.  I was sure there was a "special" button for me to click. Thanks!

Good luck! Keep us updated.
Message 9 of 11
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Just submitted my first recon to Citibank. I was a little surprised that it just cuts you off at the end (survey complete..question(default)). Anyway I hope I did it right. After recon's do you just wait for a letter or response or do you sign up with PFB to check your status? Well I am off and will send the one to Amex later today. Thanks a lot everyone!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.