Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Judgement advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Civil Judgement advice

When pulling my husband's credit reports all 3 report an unpaid civil judgement of $660. This case took place in 2/06 and a check was sent to the court by the insurance co. and the plaintiff recieved the check. I verified all of this this morning with the court. I guess my ? is am I right in that this should have never been reported b/c my husband is not responsible for the judgement but the Insurance co. is? How can I get this removed because it has been hurting his score for 2 years now and we just pulled the reports and how much would his score go up if it is reported as paid and again if it is removed? Has anyone had any luck with getting these inaccurate reports removed? Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Civil Judgement advice

I'm going to assume there was a court hearing held when this judgement was issued.

Did you attend? Was you properly served?

I dont have no much experience with judgments, but I think having it vacated is about your only option.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.