cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Judgment Deleted From TU!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Civil Judgment Deleted From TU!!!!!!!

I had great luck with  dinah.watson@equifax.com,  I had a paid judgement that dispite numerous phone calls ,letters and proof from Oc that it had been paid off Equifax refused to update it .
I emailed Dinah and she had it TOTALLY REMOVED..it was supposed to be on till August I think..
real nice lady..    : )

good luck  : )
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Civil Judgment Deleted From TU!!!!!!!

Thanks for the quick reply. I will use the information for future reference. I was able to have the judgment removed from EquifaxSmiley Happy   Experian is the one that won't delete the judgement. II was actually looking at one of last year response, see response below: I needed more clarification of what they sent.

EXPERIAN... overnight a copy of the letter yourself to Lee Lundy, 701 Experian Parkway, Allen, Texas 75013 and be sure to include a short note from yourself explaining that you need this updated to your Experian file immediately. Give him your contact info and he'll probably assign a senio r level manager on your case to call you and verify the info. WARNING: when you get a call back, be prepared... the manager that called me was condescending, rude and somewhat childish, but I held my ground and finally got my stuff updated.  972-390-3838  I played around on the email because one of the guys on the forum said that's what he did until he got a good one.  Try lee.lundy@experian.com.  I got a call from them yesterday.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.