Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clarification question

I am sure this information is here in a number of places, but I have been looking and can't confirm the answer.

I have a negative account on my credit report.  I am trying to determine when it will expire, and see 4 dates; Date Opened, Date Closed, Date Reported and Date of Last Activity.  Which is associate with my 7 year clock?

Thanks very much!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Clarification question

jesselee1000 wrote:
I am sure this information is here in a number of places, but I have been looking and can't confirm the answer.

I have a negative account on my credit report.  I am trying to determine when it will expire, and see 4 dates; Date Opened, Date Closed, Date Reported and Date of Last Activity.  Which is associate with my 7 year clock?

Thanks very much!

Probably none of them - it is really the DOFD
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see anything listed in that spot.  Could I find that info someplace else?
Message 3 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

It is date of first delinquency, which is more or less when it went seriously late.  You could contact the creditor and ask when it is due to drop off
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.