Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class Action Lawsuit Judgement uncollected

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Class Action Lawsuit Judgement uncollected

Not sure where to put this or if I'm allowed, so delete if not.. sorry

Does anyone know of a company that will buy a judgement and pay cash on it? PM me if you can't post here.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Class Action Lawsuit Judgement uncollected

@Creditaddict wrote:

Does anyone know of a company that will buy a judgement and pay cash on it? PM me if you can't post here.

I'm not sure what you are asking - did you receive a judgment in your favor and want someone to "buy" the debt from you for cash?  And then that company would attempt to collect from the defendant?  Or do you have a judgment on your credit report that you want to have removed, and want somebody to pay it off for you and then you would make payments to that company?

Will check into the legality / ethics of either scenario.....

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Class Action Lawsuit Judgement uncollected

@Lel wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I'm not sure what you are asking - did you receive a judgment in your favor and want someone to "buy" the debt from you for cash?  And then that company would attempt to collect from the defendant?  Or do you have a judgment on your credit report that you want to have removed, and want somebody to pay it off for you and then you would make payments to that company?

Will check into the legality / ethics of either scenario.....

yes, sorry... I won a judgement, but my attorney and her law firm are no longer pursuing this judgement and I really can't afford to hire private investigator to locate the defendants and start putting liens on property etc. to try to collect.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.