Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to close on Condo!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear to close on Condo!

After a journey filled with surprises and perils on the road to my credit restoration, and eventual goal of buying my first house, it seems to now be drawing to an end... I started out with a lot of dings on my credit report, one starter credit card, and knowing nothing about the whole FICO, FAKO, world. Today I got the call and got my clear to close. In a couple weeks, barring Nuclear War, Terrorist Attack or the earth hit by meteors, I'll be closing on my first property, a brand spanking new condo. Cheers, to everyone here on the General Credit, Credit Card and Mortgage Boards as I couldn't have gotten here without you! Thanks, Kevin
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clear to close on Condo!

Congrats,  have fun in the new place. Vicki
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, a big Congrats to you!!!!! Oh, BTW, when is your condo warming party!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first official act after getting the keys will be to call Cap1 and tell them to enjoy their nice new home in my sock drawer since they have refused for 4 years to increase my paltry $1400 CL (which was a merging of a $900 and a $500 card). This is to a guy with a middle FICO of 765 now. At least I won't get that "You have no mortgage" advice on my TC score any more Maybe I'll do a web cam out on my new 800 sq ft terrace Smiley Happy Gotta love that $7500 tax credit(well, 15 year no interest loan) that the gov is going to give us first time home buyers Smiley Happy Kevin

Message Edited by KevinB on 07-30-2008 07:13 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.