Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed HSBC account sneaked out of my Ex report :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed HSBC account sneaked out of my Ex report :(

It was opened around 03/2010 and closed by me six months later. Now on April 1st it just magically disapeared; I didnt even dispute it or anything. What kind of a cruel April fools joke was that? Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Closed HSBC account sneaked out of my Ex report :(

Potential improvement to AAoA?

Others reported glitches with HSBC-based products and EX in the past few days. Maybe it'll reappear?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 10-11 month AAOA changed to 1yr, but wasnt that account going to help me in the long run?

Not sure it will reappear though..only negatives are prone to reappearing Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If all of your opened and closed OC TLs are inside of a year, I'd fight for that TL.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

nah, only two of my seven accounts are under a year. Anyway, no use crying over spilled credit I guess Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 6
ficofox
Regular Contributor

It's a known issue that has happened to nearly all HSBC CC holders (seems to be limited to Experian). Here's the thread in the cc forum. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/HSBC-not-showing-up-on-mine-and-my-wife-s-CR-today-but-...

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.