Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Accounts

tag
armywifey85
Regular Contributor

Re: Collection Accounts

PS don't trust the collection agency do everything in writing ...
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

armywifey85 wrote:
PS don't trust the collection agency do everything in writing ...

P.S.S

Afni bites. They will refuse to delete. Simply because they are jerks. I found out the hard way why it is so important to do a DV. I was an idiot and paid an account that wasn't even mine!! (Yes, was before I found you guys)
Message 12 of 14
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Armywife85,

Thanks for the headsup on calling Cingular.  I am going to call them tomorrow and see what happens.  I will post any responses.

hearts
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 13 of 14
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I must be special, before I knew about these boards I paid off AFNI they also reported on my CR under their other name as well, so I was hit 4 times for 2 accts, I simply called and asked very NICELY that since I paid them off would the pretty please remove them and poof ALL 4 were gone

But the other poster is right, IF At&t still have the account do a PFD thru them and make sure you ask them to stop all CA's from reporting and have them remove it from your reports.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.