Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection accounts showing past due 120 days

tag
bellla

Collection accounts showing past due 120 days

HI...

Im new here...just a quick question...I have a few collection accounts that are unpaid but from 2003.

They have been bought by collection agencies who now are reporting these accounts as past

due  ...some as much as 120+ days...they update monthly as me being late.The original creditors

arent on my report.    Two of myfico reports...one from EX and one from EQ are showing past due

amounts totalling these collection accounts. My real credit accounts are on time and paid as agreed.

These 2reports are showing 37 late payments on one and 40 late payments on the other. TU is the

only one reports me as no accounts past due and 0 late payments. TU does have the same

collection accts but they are listed as collection not open credit accounts.  What would you

recommend I do?... If I  can get EX and EQ to report them as TU does...as not "past due" amts but as

colleciton accounts...I could live with that. My fico score with TU is 664 and EQ is 605 and EX is 578.

Thats a big difference betwn TU and EX!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.