Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections Agency "Not on record"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collections Agency "Not on record"

How do I find out who the collection agency is if they are "not on record"? Especially when one of them says the original debtor is "not on record" either?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Collections Agency "Not on record"

Are you looking at reports pulled directly from the CRAs? If not, I'd see if there is more info there. 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking at EQ.
Message 3 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Where did you pull that EQ report from?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

myfico
Message 5 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

You need to check a report pulled directly from Equifax to see if it has additional information.  If you are due for a FACTA report, go to annualcreditreport.com.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This shows "not on record" for a medical collections on myfico reports. I too had to pull full reports to get the CA and OC who reported.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.