Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Columbia house and BMG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Columbia house and BMG

Someone in my house subscribed to these 2 services and we received 1 cd and 1 dvd from each,I have not paid for them since I did not subscribe to them,the bill I am getting is 30 from one company and 50 from the other.I have gotten a collection notice from NCO financial saying that they will start collection procedures if I do not pay within 30 days.What can they do as far as collecting on this and affecting my credit? Without my soc number can this go on my credit as a bad loan?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Columbia house and BMG

vic580 wrote:
Someone in my house subscribed to these 2 services and we received 1 cd and 1 dvd from each,I have not paid for them since I did not subscribe to them,the bill I am getting is 30 from one company and 50 from the other.I have gotten a collection notice from NCO financial saying that they will start collection procedures if I do not pay within 30 days.What can they do as far as collecting on this and affecting my credit? Without my soc number can this go on my credit as a bad loan?

Is the bill in your name?  Do you know who joined and are they a minor?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.