Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confession Good for the Soul?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confession Good for the Soul?

Offered 55$, told the voice I might be willing to pony up more for a delete, nope. She claims to have checked with a supervisor, again a no.

I will try a firmer, seen a BK lawer PFD, then go to corporate with cash in hand. Since it is a local CU. Maybe I can see someone of actual importance and get a real decision instead of an arbitrary one made by someone who is having a bad hair day, or got cut off in traffic.
Message 61 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Might have to put it in writing to get 'em to delete. Over the phone, they might feel like they are "losing face" if they give in to a delete. In writing, and in a written response, their hubis can take a backseat to humility.

Message 62 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Original PFD was in writing, gave them my phone in case they wanted to haggle over money. Thought it might be a good idea. seems to have back fired.
Message 63 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

jaguls66 wrote:
Original PFD was in writing, gave them my phone in case they wanted to haggle over money. Thought it might be a good idea. seems to have back fired.

Don't worry. They can find your phone number if they really wanna. You didn't give up any secrets.

Have you talked to them over the phone before, and are they professional or jerks?
Message 64 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't worry. They can find your phone number if they really wanna. You didn't give up any secrets.

Have you talked to them over the phone before, and are they professional or jerks?

They were not really being jerks, just seemed like clueless drones....
Message 65 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.