Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

Re: Confession Good for the Soul?

Offered 55$, told the voice I might be willing to pony up more for a delete, nope. She claims to have checked with a supervisor, again a no.

I will try a firmer, seen a BK lawer PFD, then go to corporate with cash in hand. Since it is a local CU. Maybe I can see someone of actual importance and get a real decision instead of an arbitrary one made by someone who is having a bad hair day, or got cut off in traffic.
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Might have to put it in writing to get 'em to delete. Over the phone, they might feel like they are "losing face" if they give in to a delete. In writing, and in a written response, their hubis can take a backseat to humility.

Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

Original PFD was in writing, gave them my phone in case they wanted to haggle over money. Thought it might be a good idea. seems to have back fired.
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

jaguls66 wrote:
Original PFD was in writing, gave them my phone in case they wanted to haggle over money. Thought it might be a good idea. seems to have back fired.

Don't worry. They can find your phone number if they really wanna. You didn't give up any secrets.

Have you talked to them over the phone before, and are they professional or jerks?
Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

Noah_Bodie wrote:

jaguls66 wrote:

Don't worry. They can find your phone number if they really wanna. You didn't give up any secrets.

Have you talked to them over the phone before, and are they professional or jerks?

They were not really being jerks, just seemed like clueless drones....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+