Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation Loans

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Consolidation Loans

OP, I have removed your duplicate post in the relationships forum. Please do not cross post the same subject matter it leads to confusion. I thank you for your understanding.

Message 11 of 14
babbles
Established Contributor

My apologies!
Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

If it were me I'd go the Lending Club route and see what they could do for me.  Yeah, with a bunch of investment properties I can see having a high DTI ratio if you're only making some not-gigantic percentage over the costs involved.  

Doesn't hurt you to ask, give it a shot.  FWIW I cherry pick CC consolidation loans almost exclusively as an investor there, and I suspect a lot of others do too, so you can probably get it done if you pass the initial sniff test.

        
Message 13 of 14
babbles
Established Contributor

My debt to income ratio now stands at 75% with excellent credit.  If I did a consolidation, it would only reduce to 63%.  In an consolidation, what does the lender want to see that number reduced too, below 40% or so??  I don't want to attempt it now if it dosen't make sense.  The rental homes are definitely weighing me down.  Thank you.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.