New Visitor
MrCooper

Contacting Collection Agencies

I have some collections on my credit report but myfico.com does not list their business names in order for me to concact them. In stead, I see names like 606yc13022. How do I find out what company that is?
Valued Contributor
Boswd

Re: Contacting Collection Agencies

All your creditor info will be on each on your credit reports.   I find that TrueCredit.com has the best lists.  But you should check all three since not every creditor reports to all three.
Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

Re: Contacting Collection Agencies

I have disputed all of my EX baddies with missing or cryptic names as not mine, since I cannot be sure it is a valid debt of mine. A i never had a credit line with " " or "6ADM7YW5E9IB". After the disputes, if EX ever gets around to taking any action. I will then pursue these with PFDs to get them to go away I hope.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+