Regular Contributor
mirachi

Re: Contacting Experian...IMPOSSIBLE!

You can find the report number by going to the Online Dispute Center > Experian Online Dispute and filling out the Personal Credit Report Form (answer the security questions).

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Established Contributor
Leadberry

mirachi wrote:

You can find the report number by going to the Online Dispute Center > Experian Online Dispute and filling out the Personal Credit Report Form (answer the security questions).

I was referring to those who don't have an recent report and thus cannot obtain a number.  In any case, this thread is ready to die...just thought I'd make a little joke before it did.  :smileytongue:

Established Contributor
kroberts67

mirachi wrote:

You need a report # to go there.

FICO: EQ 722 | TU 723 | EX 718
SFFCU Visa $11.3k + LOC $5k, USAA Amex $6k, USAA MC $7k, Amex BCE $13.5k, Cap1 $4k, Freedom $5k, Slate $3.2k, Barclays SM $5k.

My Credit Repair Journey
Established Contributor
kroberts67

So no backdoor number for Experian??   (haha)

SFFCU Visa $11.3k + LOC $5k, USAA Amex $6k, USAA MC $7k, Amex BCE $13.5k, Cap1 $4k, Freedom $5k, Slate $3.2k, Barclays SM $5k.

My Credit Repair Journey
Senior Contributor
DaBears

I actually called them the other day, took my dispute request right over the phone. 

Established Contributor
kroberts67

[ Edited ]

But you had to have a report number right?  I have no dispute to make, I have questions and just need a live person.  I ordered a report via phone to get a report# but it mailed it to me and the only number it gave me was the confirmation number.  Hence, my frustration.

My Credit Repair Journey

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}