Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Addiction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card Addiction

sunkysd wrote:
WOW! I'd be afraid to have THAT much credit. Scared I would accidentally miss a payment!

I know the feeling. Most CCCs will let you change either your payment due date or statement close date. If you keep them all about the same date, it could make it easier. Planning to make all mine the 15th.

Message 21 of 27
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

i also addicted the thing is i keep gettind denied too many inq and limited credit history how did u get approved 4 all of those cards with all of those inq lol....???
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got them over a period of 6 months. I was denied Discover and and denied a CLI on my $5000 Chase Priority Rewards card. Chase said too many inquiries. I have 19 on EX. I have to stop, at least for about a year. Six are due to fall on by the end of Aug. and about  or 3 more by the end of the year.

jasmine2007 wrote:
i also addicted the thing is i keep gettind denied too many inq and limited credit history how did u get approved 4 all of those cards with all of those inq lol....???

Message 23 of 27
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

19 thats nothing due to the car dealerships alone i have 64 inqs this really sucks!!!!! can i dispute them how would i go about that thanx
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Car and home loan INQs within one de-duplication window count as one INQ.

This is a deep read, but there's some discussion about de-duplication in it.

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

great info - thanks Noah - you are such a resource to us all!
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should probably say car and home loan INQs that are coded as such count as one INQ. That's one of the devilish details ya just don't know. About the only way, that I know of, is to call FICO customer service, ask about de-duplication and your INQs, and ask whether they can check to see if the INQs are coded as such.

Reporting of de-duplication info on MyFico reports would be, IMHO, a very marketable advantage FICO could advertise.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.