cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card App Spree soon, but when Myfico updates my scores!!!???????????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card App Spree soon, but when Myfico updates my scores!!!???????????

Have some questions guys,

So it seems that my Experian scores FINALLY updated, and UTI changed as well, BUT my EQ and TU scores are still there as my CC UTI is the same as before. Whats weird is that my points did actually go up like 20 to 25 points on both EQ and TU but my UTI are still the same before I paid off my cc statement for last month and my EX is showing it, but not EQ or TU. I am guessing its because of it's age and growing, plus one of my lates I beleive fell off as well. But I want to know does anyone have any idea when those 2 will update? Its killing me and especially with the deals going on with Delta Amex and Venture Visa, I want to snag those deals before they go away. It said on MyFico that

"Equifax Next available: 12/10/2017????"

Transunion Next available: 12/10/2017????"

Does this mean this is the update Im needing to see my score change, which It will as I paid off my credit card to 0?

Just itching to app guys hahahaha! But I want my paid off CC to show so if, which I know it will as I have a fraud alert on my credit file, go to the 7 to 10 message and not get a auto approval, they will see that I have a 0% on htis card and of course I will have a better chance as my score will go up some as well. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card App Spree soon, but when Myfico updates my scores!!!???????????

I am waiting on the same thing. From what I have noticed each account updates on a different date. I use Experian.com to track all three bureaus and when I click on each individual account it will have a "Balance Updated" date which is different than the "Status Updated" date. For instance my Cap One is November 11th, Sync is November 12th and Citi is Novemeber 10th. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card App Spree soon, but when Myfico updates my scores!!!???????????

Same as I track mines threw Experian and my score havent updated as far as my UTI goes and my Experian UTI has updated but TU and EQ are still showing the same UTI as last statement. So this mean it has updated and now I'm waiting :/

I want to app the Venture Card because you never know when that deal will go away (50k sign up bouns when you spend 3k in 90 days)

Hoping EQ and TU update sooner or later. Sure it will at least by the 15th or 16th. And if it does take that long, at least on e of my Inqiuries will have fallen off hahaha! 1 of 3 of them are due to come off on the 15th of December!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.