cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total Monitoring Issue? What does this mean??

tag
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Credit Check Total Monitoring Issue? What does this mean??

This is under my husbands name:

Thank you for choosing CreditCheck® Total. You've made a smart choice in taking the first step to better understand your credit health.

Unfortunately, based on the information you provided, Equifax cannot process your credit monitoring request. Enrollment in credit monitoring is dependent upon the ability of the credit bureau itself to successfully process your request. However, your other national Credit Reports are being monitored and you'll continue to enjoy all of your other membership benefits.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Unfortunately, our Customer Care Representatives are unable to resolve any enrollment-failure issues since these matters originate at the credit bureau level.

When I checked his scores/reports this morning, only Experian was there, I couldn't do Equifax or TU unless I paid for it Smiley Sad

Starting all over again!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ORllyNao
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total Monitoring Issue? What does this mean??

@kennerchick wrote:

This is under my husbands name:

Thank you for choosing CreditCheck® Total. You've made a smart choice in taking the first step to better understand your credit health.

Unfortunately, based on the information you provided, Equifax cannot process your credit monitoring request. Enrollment in credit monitoring is dependent upon the ability of the credit bureau itself to successfully process your request. However, your other national Credit Reports are being monitored and you'll continue to enjoy all of your other membership benefits.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Unfortunately, our Customer Care Representatives are unable to resolve any enrollment-failure issues since these matters originate at the credit bureau level.

When I checked his scores/reports this morning, only Experian was there, I couldn't do Equifax or TU unless I paid for it Smiley Sad

It looks like either Equifax was experiencing technical issues when you tried to run the report, or they're having trouble getting your file from them for other reasons (unable to validate your info is a common one). I'd call Equifax and see if they can give you any insight. You MIGHT be able to get CCT to give you another free pull once you get the EQ stuff sorted out, but I'm not sure whether they will or not, since it's really not their fault they couldn't get the info. Good luck! 

FICO 8 | March 2023
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like a system glitch of some kind.  I was able to pull my 3 bureau report about an hour ago and didn't have any issues.  

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@kennerchick wrote:

What does this mean??

No way for us to know.  You'd have to contact each CRA to determine what's going on and address the issue.  I had problems enrolling myself and had to sort out it out.  Tried to sign up my wife and she had issues as well but I didn't feel like bothering with it.

Message 4 of 5
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Is his EQ file frozen?

Personal:

Business:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.