Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total Question

hi all

I recently signed up to cct (credit check total) and to my understanding you are suppose to be able to pull experian credit report daily. I logged in today and it is still giving me my experian report that was generated on march 26th. I also logged in to experian as i still have access to the service until the end of the month and i see my report was generated today. Did something change with credit check total? Are they now pulling all 3 reports only once a month?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total Question

@Anonymous wrote:

hi all

I recently signed up to cct (credit check total) and to my understanding you are suppose to be able to pull experian credit report daily. I logged in today and it is still giving me my experian report that was generated on march 26th. I also logged in to experian as i still have access to the service until the end of the month and i see my report was generated today. Did something change with credit check total? Are they now pulling all 3 reports only once a month?

Had the same problem when I signed up my S.O.  It appears that while you are in the 7 day trial period, you only get the original Exp report run the first day.  Then after the trial period it updates daily.  This is what I surmised.  Rip-off.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, i guess i will wait until after the free trial to see if this changes. Thanks

Message 3 of 4
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

hi all

Had the same problem when I signed up my S.O.  It appears that while you are in the 7 day trial period, you only get the original Exp report run the first day.  Then after the trial period it updates daily.  This is what I surmised.  Rip-off.

This is true. I don't know if I'd go as far as to say Rip Off!! It cost $1.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.