Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total showing all scores the same :(

tag
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total showing all scores the same :(

fako and fico for most vary some peoples fakos r higher than actual ficos and others r lower like in my case, my fakos r lower than my actual ficos so there is no real formula to it
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 11 of 18
PJ5261

Sorry if this is a "dumb" query but.....what the heck is a 'FAKO' score?  Never heard of this one....
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

PJ5261 wrote:
Sorry if this is a "dumb" query but.....what the heck is a 'FAKO' score?  Never heard of this one....

FAKO= Fake FICO

Basically, a credit score not from FICO.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 01-02-2009 05:05 PM
Message 13 of 18
marty56
Super Contributor

If you fake your FICO score do you get  your FAKO score?  If you fake your FAKO score do you get your FICO score.

How many fake FICO scores could a FAKO sight fake if a FAKO site could fake FICO scores?

Girl to soon to be ex-boyfriend - Oh and I faked my FICO score with a FAKO score too!

It seems people in the higher score range have closer scores (assuming the 3 CRs jive) since the criteria to get there among the CRAs are closer.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe they provided you with a fake score. it happened to me before.
Message 15 of 18
PJ5261

I'm 'new' here and have read this term often (FAKO).  I assumed it was an 'imposter' of some sort.  What I don't understand is WHY would anyone even bother with obtainin scores from anyone other than FICO?  What would be the point? Smiley Surprised
Message 16 of 18
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

PJ5261 wrote:
I'm 'new' here and have read this term often (FAKO).  I assumed it was an 'imposter' of some sort.  What I don't understand is WHY would anyone even bother with obtainin scores from anyone other than FICO?  What would be the point? Smiley Surprised

Bingo +1
Message 17 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

@PJ5261 wrote:

because most people don't realize there is a difference.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.