Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total?

I have heard of the site credit check total and i was waiting till some payments apply and collections are removed (was told they would be) before i do the trial.

How often can you do that or is it a one time thing and then you cant do it anymore?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total?

You pay $1 and the trial period lasts for 7 days.  You have to call and cancel or they'll bill you $29.95.

I did the $1 trial back to back for my boyfriend by using different email addresses.  Just remember to call and cancel.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome, thanks.

Message 3 of 6
ebonienicole

If you call to cancel, they'll offer you a one year promo of, I believe, $14.95. I use CCT.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I've been using CCT for the past 2 years. 1st, year, I called to cancel and got the $14.95. Then the 2nd, they charged $29.95. Called again to cancel, they gave me another $14.95 deal. Sounds good to me. I can do this every year. I wonder what happens if you reject the $14.95 deal...if there is a 3rd save option? hmmm, I'd much prefer $9.95/Mo.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I did the $1 trial back to back for my boyfriend by using different email addresses.  Just remember to call and cancel.

No need to use different email addresses.  I've used the same user name, email address and all other data and have done 30+ $1 trials, never having a single issue.

One can do as many $1 trials as they would like until CCT tightens the reigns and changes something preventing that.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.