Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total

In 2015 I signed up for CCT and after the trial period I called to cancel and was offered a 50% discount which was $14.95 a month. I canceled my membership in Nov of last year because I had achieved my credit repair goals and no longer needed to pay for the monitoring. Since I learned about the Equifax breach I thought I should renew my membership with CCT. I was told today that as of August they no longer offer a discount and cannot honor my old monthly price. I'm so bummed about it. Has anyone had success in getting their monthly fee reduced?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total

From what I understand, CCT is in the process of switching over to a new product.  Perhaps when the new product is available, it'll be offered at a reduced price.  I think they are trying to avoid taking on new CCT memberships at this point due to the changeover to be honest.  If I were you I'd sit tight and see what happens.  In the meantime, why not just use $1 CCT trials which actually offer more for $2/mo than a "real" membership does for $15/mo?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.