Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total

I guess they only change when something triggers a change but I've seen increases on back to back days.
Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@darwin_wins wrote:

CCT is good for most people, you get access to EX score everyday and TU & EQ every 30 days. If all you need FICO scores it works out. You can definitely rely on CreditKarma for TU & EQ reports. I personally don't know of any site that provides EX report like CK. CreditSesame used in the past and I believe Credit.com used to provide it too. 

Credit.com. Not as detailed as CK, but most of the info you need. As is the case with CK, the scores are useless.

Message 12 of 35
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@darwin_wins wrote:

CCT is good for most people, you get access to EX score everyday and TU & EQ every 30 days. If all you need FICO scores it works out. You can definitely rely on CreditKarma for TU & EQ reports. I personally don't know of any site that provides EX report like CK. CreditSesame used in the past and I believe Credit.com used to provide it too. 

Credit.com. Not as detailed as CK, but most of the info you need. As is the case with CK, the scores are useless.

Why is everyone suddenly bashing VantageScore?  The credit.com Experian educational-score which they use for their main score is useless, but the additional Vantage 3.0 they provide is anything but.

Not useless, some day I can nearly guaruntee you too will get something underwritten with it if you haven't already (they don't have to tell you in many instances and only have to give you one of the scores pulled not all).

        
Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah, I forgot they also offer Vantage 3.0. It's less useless than most.

Message 14 of 35
EdMan63
Established Contributor

I use Credit Check Total as well. I have been for several months. I tried myFico but cancelled because Experian scores do not update. My Experian score has improved 80 pts since I signed up 2/16/16. MyFico still has not updated. Plus I like that you get 3 scores once a month instead of every 3 months. The scores were the exact same on both sites so CCT is definitely Fico 8 scores. Your billing amount will always say $29.95 but you will only be billed the $14.95. 

Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

quick one, if you sign up today, would the monthly pull cycle on this date too? or can it be changed? 

Message 16 of 35
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@darwin_wins wrote:

Why is everyone suddenly bashing VantageScore?  The credit.com Experian educational-score which they use for their main score is useless, but the additional Vantage 3.0 they provide is anything but.

Not useless, some day I can nearly guaruntee you too will get something underwritten with it if you haven't already (they don't have to tell you in many instances and only have to give you one of the scores pulled not all).

I call it the risky shift (the one thing I remember from High School psychology)- you reach a critical mass of negativity and it catches fire. Really, not unlike when protests turn into mob violence. Such passionate hatred toward a credit score is somewhat baffling. It is a free tool that can help one identify differences in their credit files and then take action as appropriate - no more, no less

Unfortunately, anti VantageScore appears to have become entrenched within MyFICO.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 17 of 35
elim
Senior Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@darwin_wins wrote:

+1

My Credit Union pulls TU V3 for membership and all non-mortgage products.  I hope Vantage gives Fair Isaac a run for it's money as some competition can't hurt.  

Message 18 of 35
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I made the decision today to cancel my subscription here at myFICO and signed up for CreditCheck Total since they also offer FICO scores and I would have access to a weekly credit report rather than quarterly.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experiece with CCT. Are the scores actual FICO scores as advertised?

As far as CCT....

I just app'd for a Citi card and CCT let me know there was activity before the approval screen.  Email also beat the Citi email.

cct.png

My last myFICO app alert (last month) came 3 1/2 days after the fact. CCT, CK, and CS were all prompt. 

Message 19 of 35
tricie17
Frequent Contributor

I have both.  CUT is definitely awesome, with MyFICO you can pull the full picture because of other score versions.  It is definitely worth spending the money on both.

Starting Score: 544
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.