Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total

Hello! New member here, but have been lurking and reading for about 2 weeks. Thanks for all your contributions! My question is concerning CCT. My alert tells me that I can refresh my 3 Bureau credit report in 9 days. I was wondering if I paid and refreshed today, will I still be able to view my report in 9 days for FREE? Or will my time restart after I pull today? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

Yes. You will still be able to get your monthly refresh in 9 days for free.

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 2 of 5
redneck18
Contributor

Where does it say you can update? Mine say last updated 3/23 which is when I signed up. I thought it updated more often than this?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redneck18 wrote:
Where does it say you can update? Mine say last updated 3/23 which is when I signed up. I thought it updated more often than this?

When you first log in and you are on the Overview tab, there is a box on the right side of the page - "Key Moments and Alerts". Scroll to the very top entry in that box and it will tell you how many days until you can get your three free reports and scores - that entry will be titled "3-Bureau Credit Report Refresh". I've noticed that when I log in most of the time, for some reason the list is scrolled down a little way and that top entry is not visible.

The refresh is NOT automatic, you have to go in like you are purchasing a set of reports, but it does not charge you anything.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.