Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check and Monitoring

tag
mk
Established Member

Credit Check and Monitoring

Any one know of the best site for monitoring your credit.  I will like to be able to get all 3 scores and keep track of them and hopefully the incresess. I know that there maybe a monthly fee.  That is fine, just want the lowest one.  Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Check and Monitoring

There is only one place to get all 3 FICO scores together and that is via this site.

Now there are other places you can go to monitor your CR. Using this site will get expensive if you pull a new report everyday. I'm partial to TrueCredit. I also use/used creditchecktotal and National City's ID protect. However, while info is limited, as is here, TC is the better bang for the buck for around $15 per month. Just ignore those score and advice. They are not FICO scores.

I use both in tandem. Whenever there is a major event like a baddie falling off or a new account being added, I'll come here and order the related report to check the score change.

Per FICO score monitoring, ScoreWatch through this site offers a FICO score and report monitoring for EQ only. Seems like there's another service for TU monitoring each quarter. There is no service anywhere  that allows for EX CR and FICO score monitoring.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.