Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma Equifax problems?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma Equifax problems?

Hey yall! 

I LOVE Credit Karma and use it for all my faco needs. I've noticed something for a couple days now...

Upon singing in, it now always does it's "Updating Credit Information" animation. Every single time I sign in. Transunion is fine: it's updating regularly. My equifax has not been updated for almost a week (which is not unusual). 

My question is this- is anyone else experiencing this bug? Given the context of the Equifax breach, do you think CK is having some sort of problem with Equifax? Thanks y'all! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Karma Equifax problems?

my Equifax report on credit karma was finally refreshed but I haven't seen my EQ fico score in over a week there's no report t0 get. they are all screwed up over there. thought it was just me.

Message 2 of 6
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

I am also having same issues with CK and myfico as well, hasnt updated in at least 2 weeks.    Experian CW did work and got EQ to pull.   

Message 3 of 6
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Been dealing with same issue since mod July. Had ttheir daily score update all worked fine b4 that, suddenly no credit monitoring, including ck stopped working. I report am told 7 to 10 days everytime. Like I said same problem, no update since july. I would call eq and complain. I also sending ceratified letter. Hell even the new free stuff eq offers does not work. This is not only a big problem for eq it's and equality PIA for me to!
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 4 of 6
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Ps my phone key board has a mI'm of its own
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 5 of 6
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Lol mind
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.