Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma/Equifax

tag
schjones1978
Contributor

Credit Karma/Equifax

As some of you all know, your Equifax credit file is know available on Credit Karma. Well, my EQ is reporting no score. No credit. I just thought it would take awhile to update. Moments ago I updated my Quizzle file. My score in 2014 was 533. When it updated it said that my score was ZERO. ZILCH, NADA. It shows I have no credit. At the bottom it shows all the accounts I had and "no longer on file." Everything is gone. Even positives. How fid this happen? It says it is powered my Equifax. Is this accurate? If so, how do I get my positives back? 

Starting Score: EQ 489 TU 512 EX 495
Current Score: EQ 615 TU 684 EX 685
Goal Score: EQ 640 TU 640 EX 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Karma/Equifax

It's either an unusual glitch impacting both Quizzle and CK, or the entries aged off. If the former, it'll correct itself. If the latter, there's nothing you can do about it.

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Karma/Equifax

@schjones1978 wrote:

Everything is gone. Even positives. How fid this happen? It says it is powered my Equifax. Is this accurate? If so, how do I get my positives back? 

It's certainly possible if you haven't had anything reporting to EQ in a while.  Pull your EQ report directly and verify.  Verify which CRA's your creditors report to.  If they report to EQ and you have active accounts then you'll need to do some further investigation.  Errors do happen with reporting and monitoring systems.

We really can't tell you if the info is accurate without a lot more information.  It could be or it could not be.  It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility.  If you don't know the details of your reports with each of the CRA's then how would we know any better without any access to your data?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.