Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma... are you drunk?!

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Karma... are you drunk?!

@shoo wrote:

I may make a separate post, but looking at CK, it says I have 6 inq in the past year on TU and 7 on EQ. All of this I thought to be true until I bought my fico scores today and there are only 3 across all bureaus. Do y'all know if CK shows soft inquiries too or something?? 

CK is just total inquiries not within last year; on your other reports does the count match if you take it out 2 years?

        
Message 11 of 14
shoo
Frequent Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@shoo wrote:

I may make a separate post, but looking at CK, it says I have 6 inq in the past year on TU and 7 on EQ. All of this I thought to be true until I bought my fico scores today and there are only 3 across all bureaus. Do y'all know if CK shows soft inquiries too or something?? 

CK is just total inquiries not within last year; on your other reports does the count match if you take it out 2 years?

That's just it - it doesn't match. I have some inquiries from Time Warner and a copule other things on CK from May 2014, but they don't appear on the TU or EQ reports I purchased from here. Only my Discover Card, a cap 1 application, and my apartment complex show up on TU and EQ from MyFico. Any ideas?

$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@shoo wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@shoo wrote:

That's just it - it doesn't match. I have some inquiries from Time Warner and a copule other things on CK from May 2014, but they don't appear on the TU or EQ reports I purchased from here. Only my Discover Card, a cap 1 application, and my apartment complex show up on TU and EQ from MyFico. Any ideas?

Sounds like someone is getting bad data / software bug.  I'd get a TU report directly and see what the bureau has for it.

        
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see they just added Equifax to credit karma. It will be interesting to see how accurate this info is

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.