Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma contact info?

tag
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Credit Karma contact info?

I was having a problem logging into CK. They e-mailed me saying my e-mail was some off-the-wall e-mail address I don't remember using. It seems like they deleted the account all together. But when I tried to sign up again I got the error below. Does anyone have a phone #? I've tried e-mailing support. I'm wondering if this is why I can never get my TU!

Did You Previously Cancel an Account?

Thank you for your continued interest in Credit Karma. Since you previously chose to cancel an account, you're required to wait at least six months before registering for a new account. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Registration next available:Jul 21, 2010

That was 4 years ago! What!

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Karma contact info?

Look through CK's site, there's probably a customer help address somewhere there.

        
Message 2 of 5
cobbson
Regular Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Look through CK's site, there's probably a customer help address somewhere there.

support@creditkarma.com

Message 3 of 5
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Already have their email. Waiting on response. Wanted a live person

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 4 of 5
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Credit Karma, KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Where are you???

I stopped getting responses. They were very prompt before, but only allowed me to access the account I created for my boyfriend, unintentionally. 

I need my e-mail address to be associated with my SSN instead of some nonexistant email! This should be so simple!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.