Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma is weird

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma is weird

Obviously I know about CK for scoring and the like so let's not even go there. But the report is decently accurate in most regards but it deleted every inquiry on TU for some reason. I imagine that next week it'll update with the correct amount (12) but I find it weird it deleted them
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Karma is weird

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh didn't see that. Oh well. Quite certain it's only temporary
Message 3 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

You're right, it'll be temporary. Who knows what has been going on with TU.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 14
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
but it deleted every inquiry on TU for some reason. I imagine that next week it'll update with the correct amount (12) but I find it weird it deleted them

Many recent threads on this.  There are probably a number on the first page of active threads in this subforum.  I see at least 4 as of my post.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's been established. Thanks for repeating it for the third time.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's been established. Thanks for repeating it for the third time.

This doesn't seem to be FSR.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. You're cute.
Message 8 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol. You're cute.

Can I haz cute too?

Anyway my inquiries that were gone a couple weeks ago on CK et al's part finally came back though in my case it was just two inquiries rather than all which flew the coop early rather than all of them.

Actually huh, another 2 months and I'm down to one scoreable inquiry on TU from the aborted mortgage refinance.

        
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I accidentally posted this in CCs so I didn't see the 10 other topics in General Credit Topics. But I logged in and saw that and I was thinking "nice glitch" ha. And revalate, point me to my non FSR comment please. I have been waiting for proof from someone other than our beloved captool lol. Thank you.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.