Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma is weird

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Karma is weird

@Anonymous wrote:
I accidentally posted this in CCs so I didn't see the 10 other topics in General Credit Topics. But I logged in and saw that and I was thinking "nice glitch" ha. And revalate, point me to my non FSR comment please. I have been waiting for proof from someone other than our beloved captool lol. Thank you.

If it were that non-FSR in my opinion would've handled it differently.

I had sorta figured it'd been moved knowing your posting pattern honestly, we're adults here, this ain't a big deal, let's move on.  My comment was just a public demonstration that I'd seen it and trying for a sorta humorous turn which apparently didn't work out so well, mea culpa.  Yeah those of us that hang out in UFS/Gen Cred are a bit tired of the TU inquiry issue from Credit Karma but it's not like there isn't tons of similar issues in CC's.

Actually Mortgage is really the only popular board where that sort of thing doesn't exist at all historically, RYC mostly similar too.  Strange look at the MF forums haha, personalities on boards are very different.

        
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont understand how my score on Credit Karma can go up 45 points one day and drop the same amt the next day. I dont understand. All of my credit factors are improving but my score is still not going up

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma scores are not a big deal.  What are your FICO scores doing?  I imagine they aren't going up/down 45 points every day.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

All my inquires came off TU about 2 weeks ago and shocker they are back today. Ranked my score 47 points. :/
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.