Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma score

tag
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Credit Karma score

I just got my score from Elan Financial and it matched my score on credit karma. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Karma score

@ShiningDown wrote:

I just got my score from Elan Financial and it matched my score on credit karma. 

Which score on CK?  Transrisk: pure luck imo, Vantage Score, good info!

        
Message 2 of 9
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Transrisk.    US Bank pulled transunion   3 weeks ago and it was 697 so I don't know what type of scoring Elan Financial  is using.

Message 3 of 9
trix_r_4_kids
Regular Contributor

It may be a fluke, but my TU Fico here on QM is the same as my TU Vantage score on Credit Karma.

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
Message 4 of 9
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

My vantage score is reading 682 on credit karma. I went back a few weeks and it was 698 so US bank was using vantage score when they checked my score,I guess.

Message 5 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@ShiningDown wrote:

My vantage score is reading 682 on credit karma. I went back a few weeks and it was 698 so US bank was using vantage score when they checked my score,I guess.

Can't make this assumption honestly.  On the assumption you got a letter from USBank regarding your score, if it says FICO anywhere on it, then it definitely wasn't VS.  If i doesn't, well then it may be but you'd need to line up the score ranges for any sort of realistic conclusion.  

It's possible as I know VS is used by a few small lenders, but USBank is a national lender, and I'd be pretty surprised if they were.  I do think the letters people received at least on the credit card apps were FICO recently.  What did you wind up applying for that you hit that 698 which lined up with your VS?

        
Message 6 of 9
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

My letter from US Bank says....We obtained your credit score from Transunion and your credit score was 697 0n 6/22/12. Transunion fico risk score classic 04 Bankcard scores can vary from 250-873.

US Bank checked my credit report for cli and only did a soft pull, that's why I got a letter and score from them.

697 matches my vantage score on credit karma when they pulled my scores in June. Now my vantage score says 682 today.Transrisk says 647 on creditkarma.

Score changed after 2 hard pulls this month.  

•  
Provided by TransUnion
YOUR VANTAGESCORE HISTORYinfo
Jul2012 

YOUR VANTAGESCORE

Credit Grade D

Last updated: Jul 25, 2012

Message 7 of 9
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

My CK score is lower than my FICO score.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 8 of 9
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Both my TU04 when getting mortgage pulls was nearly dead on to CK, and now TU08 through walmart is very very close - within a few points.

DH's CK score is 50-100 points lower that his FICO TU.

Unpredictable.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.