Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma vs Credit Sesame

tag
petarap
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Karma vs Credit Sesame

My Walmart TU FICO 750, CS says 749 and CK says 752...not bad...

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 31 of 37
krislee
Valued Member

CK is 734 CS is 791, and I pulled all three on the EQ site and it gave me 704(TU) 705(EQ) and 698(EX).  My score is all over the place and can't really decide if I should wait till some of my inquires fall off in August before I buy my first car. The most inquires I have is 5 on EX but 3 of them are falling off either in August or November.

Message 32 of 37
justforting
Regular Contributor

My CK, CS and TU08 FICO are pretty similar.

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 33 of 37
ButterflyT
Established Member

Wow so ready this thread made me interested so I just joined credit sesame and wow...mine are all over the place too...

Credit Karma 622, Wal Mart TU Fico 640, Lender Pull (cc) 669, Merrick TU Fico 613.......Credit Sesame...598??? All over the place...

More confuse now, more than ever...does anyone know which might be the most accurate as far as trying to buy a home?

Also, I have (2) TU collections from 2002 that are finally scheduled to fall off next month, so annoyed it is even on there...pain in full, was only 30 days late one freaking time back when I was in college and didn't know any better lol..will this make a significant difference to my scores?

Thanks

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the CHEESE!! lol

Starting Score: 614 (Credit Karma), 640 (TU Fico), 614 (TU via Merrick) as of 5/31/2013
Current Score: 597 (Credit Karma), 621 (TU Fico), 607 (TU via Merrick) as of 8/23/2013 !!!! annoyed
Goal Score: 800+

In My Wallet:RBFCU MC $2.5K/Target $2K/Amazon $1.3K/HB $900/C1Plat $750/Merrick $700/MS $550/ WM $500/C1CR $500 & Various Store Cards
Message 34 of 37
100down0monthly
New Contributor

I use both.  Surprisingly, I get an email from CK pretty fast for inquiries, etc.  I'm currently paying for creditxpert through Wells Fargo.  I don't like it.  It's nice to get the monthly pulls for all 3, but it seems that they are very slow to send an email.

Message 35 of 37
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

if u didn't get your new car yet...>>   pick out something u can Afford & get it!

1,   your scores are fine!

2,   the vehicle is collateral,   always remember that

and a nice deposit helps  @ least $2000

what ever u do > don't lease car,  > don't buy a used car!,   & don't > DO NOT BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY!

> i have 2 new kias!   2013 kia sportage sx! & my baby 2013 kia rio sx!   sportage 5.9 fron kia (high) & 1.49 (low) on the rio fro kia finance < Great rate!

don't apply for anything till after u get your car loan..   and then only after you've Made 6 payments on the car

remember they will take the middle score,  and rest aasured they are pulling all 3! not only that, your gonna have several hits! @ least 3-4 bcause they r trying to get u the best rate, < TRUST ME I KNOW..     go look @ KIA! < > GOOD LUCK!

not only thatkrislee wrote:

CK is 734 CS is 791, and I pulled all three on the EQ site and it gave me 704(TU) 705(EQ) and 698(EX).  My score is all over the place and can't really decide if I should wait till some of my inquires fall off in August before I buy my first car. The most inquires I have is 5 on EX but 3 of them are falling off either in August or November.

are pulling all 3!

not only that..   your gonna have several hits @ least 3-4..  bcause they r trying to get u the best rate

> TRUST ME I KNOW >   and go look at kia!     GOOD LUCK!

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 36 of 37
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@MovingForward_2012 wrote:
Your score is likely to be different if you run your credit for a auto loan because the score is auto enhanced more often than not. If you have had multiple auto loans that are closed showing paid as agreed, your auto enhanced score tends to be higher than your fico score and vise versa the other way around. Where CK and CS falls into play is complete randomness. Now, I just recently got preapproved for a mortgage on 1/5 (received loan commitment letter on 1/17), and the EQ fico score pulled by the lender matched exactly with my EQ fico on this site and it happens to be my middle score. The TU score the lender pulled was TU04 and it was 16 pts higher than my TU score on this site. This site uses TU98. So I have had good real life comparisons to myfico scores.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW HOME!
your always on point! > i love how u say GARDENING!

please tell these people don't apply for anything till there r 0-4 inquiries on any reports!

withing 18 months > listen heres the deal, 2 years (24) months is how long a single hard hit is supposed stay on any report..  but these Morons just don't let stuff dropp off!

@  u have to Watch! & be aware & don't be Afraid to call!..  now this >   to the Contrary after 12 months a single hard hit has no reflection on your score(s).  However they don't like to see a lott of inq:  (who is this they?)..  banks, stores,ect, trust me i'm not married..  i have no kids..   i have dogs..  i don't travel   me & my boyfriend like cars! (i'm Male too)  my credit score is 680 across the board and always have like 8 inqu:  @ any given time, TOO MANY INQUIRIES IS NO GOOD!  p.s.. did u  know paying just the min on any acct triggers ana alarm!  >  serious shyt!    even if your Min is $15 > please please pay @ least $1 extra, trust me!  ALWAYS PAY B4 DUE DATE AND MORE THAN WHAT THEY WANT!   i'm gardening till july 2014!  > i'm out!

trust me i know,   if u want to be smart Apply around christmas time ever 2 years,   and use a card just like cash..  pay when u get the bill

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.