Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma

tag
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Credit Karma

It shows that 7 hard inquiries were removed from my transunion. It has not been 2 years since those inquiries were there how did they even fall off? I also pulled a report from equifax where i can get all three reports in one and it shows my Transunion with 22 inquiries and just a month ago had 29 in there? is this accurate have this happened to anyone?

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Karma

@alessandrom wrote:

It shows that 7 hard inquiries were removed from my transunion. It has not been 2 years since those inquiries were there how did they even fall off? I also pulled a report from equifax where i can get all three reports in one and it shows my Transunion with 22 inquiries and just a month ago had 29 in there? is this accurate have this happened to anyone?

22 vs 29 no big difference. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, just garden until most of them fall off.

Maybe the 7 were older than 2 years and you just hadn't noticed how old they were.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 9
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

My oldest trade line is not even a year old so it is obvious that these inquiries are only months old. I know that 22 and 29 is not a trip to the moon and will def not loose sleep over it Was just wondering anyone had an idea what might cause this and if they are gone for good? Thanks

@Dustink wrote:

@alessandrom wrote:

22 vs 29 no big difference. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, just garden until most of them fall off.

Maybe the 7 were older than 2 years and you just hadn't noticed how old they were.

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Message 3 of 9
jake619
Frequent Contributor

CK dropping INQ's is accurate to the day for me.

Message 4 of 9
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Maybe 2 years ago you were declined for some accounts, and now you forgot that you apped.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 5 of 9
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

CK shows one of my inquiries falling off today, exactly two years old.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 6 of 9
ficophobic
Contributor

@alessandrom wrote:

Transunion has been deleting some of my inquiries early, too.  One had a date of 10/12/12.

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 529
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
Axa
New Contributor

I was talking about this a few days ago, and I was told they start becoming ineffective aroun 90 days and can fall off in 6 months. Of course YMMV, but I thought this was interesting to hear. I've mainly heard that they affect the score for a year, but stay on your report for 2 years.

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Message 8 of 9
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Over the past couple of weeks more inquiries have been falling off im down to 14 now... Im  not mad keep on falling!! hehe def weird though they werent even there for a whole year

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.