Valued Member
CrazyScore

Re: Credit Monitoring Service (CMS) Guide

Beginning November 2011 - Amex CreditSecure will raise their monthly fee from $11.99  to $14.99

Starting Score: EQ 606, TU 631
Current Score: EQ 658, TU 674, EX 713 (AMEX pull)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
fused

I just received an email from Amex informing me that they're raising the monthly fee for their CreditSecure monitoring. The current monthly fee is $21.99 for daily pulls. This November the monthly fee will increase to $24.99.

Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K
Valued Member
YZ219

HI, Im new to all this but after reading a few threads, I signed up for the CCM from USAA.  $12.95 a month for unlimited daily pulls for the 3 CA's.  Plus scores.  I thought that to be a great deal...and you don't have to be a full member.  I also signed up for their checking acct and with partial membership, you can also enjoy the CC's 

Hope this helps, prob has already been mentioned.  Any feedback would be great as well. THanks!

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: TU 719 (Barclays Pull 10/18/11) EQ 674 EX 682
Goal Score: 750 Across the Board

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

YZ219 wrote:

HI, Im new to all this but after reading a few threads, I signed up for the CCM from USAA.  $12.95 a month for unlimited daily pulls for the 3 CA's.  Plus scores.

just remember that the scores are FAKOs!  :smileyhappy:

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.
Established Member
Gabbysouth

I just discovered this thread and wanted to add my thanks to ilecs for all of the hard work here!  This is a great tool.

idonthaveone

Looks like Freescore has changed their offer again? It seems to show $14.95 and I have no clue what the offering is. i.e. just credit score or credit report.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

idonthaveone wrote:

Looks like Freescore has changed their offer again? It seems to show $14.95 and I have no clue what the offering is. i.e. just credit score or credit report.

Everything is changing...it's tough to keep up. And when they do change, that change is very vague and often misleading. I need to update the thread though. :smileysad:

Senior Contributor
drkaje

[ Edited ]

I'm torn between ScoreWatch and CCT. ScoreWatch is an actual FICO score but seems pretty unreliable for $15/month.

USAA has an Ex FAKO for $5.50/month.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX ? FICO, EQ 708 FICO
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Valued Member
Johnny-Credit

IIlces

AMAZING WORK! Thank you my friend for all of your support on these boards! You have answered many of my questions!

Senior Contributor
Booner72

drkaje wrote:

I'm torn between ScoreWatch and CCT. ScoreWatch is an actual FICO score but seems pretty unreliable for $15/month.

USAA has an Ex FAKO for $5.50/month.

I got pretty peeved at Myfico's SW during the screw ups and then the rude CSR's so I canceled.  BIG MISTAKE.  I lost all the reports I had bought.  I have signed up for EQ's Scorewatch, which I read here was virtually the same as myfico scorewatch - but it's 3 bucks a month cheaper. Apparently EQ Scorewatch doesn't do the 7-10 day scorecheck, so the only time I get a score update is if something changes.  :*(

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+