Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring - Talk to me about it

tag
missgamecock
Contributor

Credit Monitoring - Talk to me about it

I had a linkin the forums after reading through hundreds of posts on a really good credit monitoring company. I want to be able to do daily pulls on  myself and my husband. But my laptop crashed. I decided not to revive it from the dead and bought a new one. Can you please tell me who you use for credit monitoring? We are usaa members and AAA members. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
missgamecock
Contributor

Re: Credit Monitoring - Talk to me about it

I want to be able to pull this tomorrow as I paid off a bunch of stuff off!!! That was an AWESOME feeling.... 

Message 2 of 5
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

I think my privacy matters has a product that includes both adults and daily pulls.
Message 3 of 5
watch44
Frequent Contributor

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

I think eliminateidtheft (EIDT) or USAA  Credit Check Monitoring. 

(Hover over pics for details) 
FICO:  TU 731 (05/14/14)   EX 749 (04/24/14)   EQ 684 (02/05/14)   Goal 700
FAKO:  TU 761 (05/20/14)   EX 761 (05/20/14)   EQ 743 (05/20/14)
Message 4 of 5
Beane
Regular Contributor

@watch44 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

I think eliminateidtheft (EIDT) or USAA  Credit Check Monitoring. 

Be careful.  I tried to sign up for this site and got an error after inputing my payment info.  Tried a couple more times before realizing I might be getting hit with the charge but not getting the service.  Checked my card and saw the multiple charges.  Tried to call and they are not open nights or weekends so I left a message.  I'm sure the service is good, but if you get the error screen I'd hold off and call them on Monday to save you the hassle.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.