Established Contributor
mymy

Credit One CLI?

i have a lousy $300CL with Credit One, do they do an increase automatically?

Has anyone have experience with them?  I received my card in May.
Valued Member
kotam

Re: Credit One CLI?

mymy wrote:
i have a lousy $300CL with Credit One, do they do an increase automatically?
Has anyone have experience with them? I received my card in May.

I had a card opened in Feb of this year. I called them and told them I wanted to close the account, they asked why, I said because fees were too high and CL was useless to me. The rep didnt even blink an eye and agreed to close the account without offering to up my CL or remove any fees.

Dont need them now anyways, got a Citi and 2 other cards, not to mention the now questionable Amex cards.

Depending on your score, I would try for one of the prime cards. If you get one, then call Credit One and see if they will up your CL. If not, close out the account. Since you have only had them since May, closing them out isnt going to hurt your average length of credit. It may even help.

Peace

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+