Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Exclusion

tag
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

Credit Report Exclusion

I received my credit reports in February from annualcreditreport.com.  Since then I've done quite a bit of work to rebuild, so today I purchased reports from TU and EX to verify the all of the correct info is showing.  I purchased these directly from the TU and EX websites via their "Monitoring Services" and they only show 24 month payment history on all accounts. One account shows no payment history, the other shows my 60-120 day lates prior to CO, so I can kind of guess that a month or two before that (25-26 mos ago) would have been my DOFD.

When I had pulled from annualcreditreport.com, it showed drop off dates on the reports.  However, the new reports pulled don't show drop off dates or exclusion dates. Outside of a guesstimate of 7.5 years from DOFD where I can see payment history, is there something I'm missing that will show me the CRA's calculated removal date?

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Report Exclusion

The only place you can see those drop off dates are via annualcreditreport and the full reports purchased via EX and TU. Third-party services and reports don't have this info (including from their own respective sites like TrueCredit or Experian Credit Tracker).

You can sometimes get an accurate read by looking for the first 30-day late (in the case of an OC) or backtrack a reported CA to see if the OC is reporting too to find the payment history there. You'd look for a 30-60-90-etc. pattern in the payment history. Provided the TL didn't go current before the CO, then that first 30-day late is the DOFD and you can add 7-7.5 yrs to that to get the [drop off date]. IME, I've subscribed to several different CMSs (hence the CMS Guide found stickied here). I've found inaccurate reporting by some of these services. This method isn't 100% reliable. Also I've had some baddies  misreport the DOFD (in my favor) to the CRA and the late history doesn't always jive with the assumed DOFD.

Message 2 of 4
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

Thanks Ilecs - apparently I skipped right over the CMS Guide at top.....I will go back and read it now Smiley Happy

Thankfully, no CAs on my reports, just the OC showing the paid COs.  Blah.  I want 2014-2015 to get here SOON just so these go away!

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@txmomma26 wrote:

Thanks Ilecs - apparently I skipped right over the CMS Guide at top.....I will go back and read it now Smiley Happy

It's an update in progess. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.