Credit Report

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know which credit Report is pulled by this company name: Prudential

Thank You
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Report

sorry no idea.....if this is a CC  you might try the CC thread or the loan thread.
Moderator Emeritus

I checked at http://www.whogavemecredit.com, but there is no listing for Prudential.
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.

I am in the process of getting a position with them as a Financial Advisor, however they are going to run a background check and credit check on me. I have not look at my credit report for a while and wanted to check without paying for all 3 credit score

Thank You

Moderator Emeritus

Smarty wrote:
I am in the process of getting a position with them as a Financial Advisor, however they are going to run a background check and credit check on me. I have not look at my credit report for a while and wanted to check without paying for all 3 credit score

Thank You

If you're going to be handling other people's money, the company wants to know how you have handled yours.

You don't need to know the credit scores, but you do need to check the reports.  You can get the 3 reports free at http://www.annualcreditreport.com once per year. 
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.

Well I have done that earlier this year and there was some issues and I have tried to correct some errors but to no avail.. I really want this position and now I don't know what to do

thanks

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.